Monday, November 15, 2010

Prayer and Meditation

This is such a lovely picture of silent reflection that I actually took a moment to turn off the noise in my room to do this post. No iTunes will disturb me now.

I believe that quiet meditation is good for the soul. That is one of the things that I miss about yoga. I've been trying to fit yoga back into my life. I will fit it in soon because I was a happier person when I incorporated yoga in my daily life.

Prayer is certainly good for the soul for those who believe in a higher power. Prayer helps you weather good and difficult times.

I remember working in educational printing and having to make sure that the books had no trace of religion, Christianity, or even Christmas. I then heard someone say that prayer is still in the public schools. There are silent prayers to get through the day and silent prayers before tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment